- Google reviews can be deleted on a computer, Android or iPhone.
- Google reviews can be edited to change their rating, text and attached images.
If you’re feeling bored, hungry or energized, you can browse Google Maps to find the location that best suits your interests.
Google’s solution to help you find out which places are the best according to customers: Google reviews. Google says its reviews “provide useful information,” while helping quality businesses get noticed. Google further explains how business owners can use these reviews.
However, if you change your mind about something and want to change or delete one of your Google reviews, we have the perfect guide for your needs.
Keep your information private:Here’s how to secure your Google accounts, limit tracking and keep hackers at bay
Just curious?:We are here to help with everyday life questions.
How to remove a Google review
Google reviews can be deleted from your computer, Android device or iPhone device. Google advises computer users to follow these steps, Android users to follow these steps and iPhone users to follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Maps app, or the website at maps.google.com or google.com/maps.
- On a computer, navigate to the three horizontal lines in the upper left, titled “Menu.” It’s on the left of the Google Maps search bar. Mobile users should tap the “Contribute” button at the bottom of their screen, marked with a plus sign.
- Computer users should select “Your contributions.” It’s right under “Your places.” Mobile users should select “View your reviews” or “View your profile.”
- Computer users should select “Reviews.” This is the second tab, next to “Contribute.” Mobile users should tap on “See all reviews.”
- On all devices, scroll down to find the review you want to delete. Once you find it, click or tap the three dots to the right of your review, titled “More.”
- Click or tap “Delete review,” the second option. This is for users on any device.
- To confirm your deletion, select “Delete” or “Yes.”
The real age of Google:How old is Google? History of the world’s most popular search engine.
Forgot to sign out?:How to sign out of Gmail and Google on PC, Android and iPhone
How to edit a Google review
To edit your Google review, follow the previous steps for “How to remove a Google review” up to step 5. Google advises computer users to follow these steps, Android users to follow these steps and iPhone users to follow these steps:
- After clicking or tapping the three dots, select “Edit review,” the first option in the list.
- Edit your review however you want. You can edit your review text, change how many stars you rate the establishment and add or remove an attached photo.
- After you finish editing, click “Post” to repost your newly edited review to Google.
Now edit your review with your confirmed changes. If you feel you need to remove the review, instead, refer back to “How to remove a Google review.”
Google does it for you:Ever heard of Google Collections? It makes sharing links, images and plans a snap
Learn more:Who owns Google? The same company that owns Waze and YouTube.