Computers are essential for making a variety of mid and final game products satisfactory, but they need to be unlocked and built first. The first three types of Computers can be unlocked after reaching Tier 5, and Supercomputers can be unlocked later when Tier 7 is already available. After Tier 2, higher levels can be unlocked by building the Space Elevator.
Computers became a necessary resource in the later stages of satisfactory because it is required for some buildings and advanced products. One of the components that can be used with Computers is a Supercomputer, which brings more advanced equipment later. For example, to use Nuclear Power Plants or Geothermal Generators as a source of electricity, Supercomputers are required.
There are several different types of resources satisfactory required to make Computers. The three types of Computers usually require different resources to operate, but they all require a Circuit Board. The Circuit Board can be unlocked in the Tier 5 – Oil Processing section, and it requires two Copper Sheets and four Plastics. The other components needed to make a regular Computer should be readily available.
Every Type of Computer & How to Build It Satisfactory
There are three types of Computers that can be unlocked in Tier 5, and they can all be used to create recipes. The three Computers take turns making, so players have to make one as fast as they can based on their available resources. Manufacturer’s computers can be built, combining three or four resources, or the Assembler, which can simply combine the two. Computers are used to make some cars, as well as a variety of advanced products. One of the things that can be done using Computers is a Supercomputer, which gives players access to create more advanced products.
- computer (Tier 5): Build it satisfactory The computer requires 10 Circuit Boards, nine Cables, 18 Plastic, and 52 Screws, and it can be done using the Manufacturer. A computer can be turned on every 24 seconds.
- Crystal Computer (Tier 5): Eight Circuit Boards and three Crystal Oscillators are required to build a Crystal Computer using the Assembler. Crystal Computers performs at a speed of three every 64 seconds.
- Computer Caterium (Tier 5): Caterium Computer was built with the Manufacturer using seven Circuit Boards, 28 Quickwires, and 12 Rubber. A Caterium Computer can be produced every 16 seconds.
Every Recipe That Uses A Computer To Satisfy
- Adaptive Control Unit (Tier 5): Adaptive Control Unit unlocked satisfactory and manufactured by the Manufacturer using 15 Automated Wiring, 10 Circuit Boards, two Heavy Modular Frames, and two Computers. It takes 120 seconds to create two Adaptive Control Units.
- Electric Locomotive (Tier 6): Using the Build Gun, the Electric Locomotive can be made with five Heavy Modular Frames, 10 Motors, 15 Steel Pipes, five Computers, and five Beacons.
- Fluid Freight Platform (Tier 6): The Fluid Freight Platform requires six Heavy Modular Frames, two Computers, 50 Concrete, 25 Cables, and five Motors, and this can be done using the Build Gun.
- Freight platform (Tier 6): Six Heavy Modular Frames, two Computers, 50 Concrete, 25 Cables, and five Motors can be used to create the Freight Platform using the Build Gun.
- Fuel Generator (Tier 6): The Build Gun is used to satisfactory to install a Fuel Generator, made using five Computers, 10 Heavy Modular Frames, 15 Motors, 50 Rubber, and 50 Quickwires.
- Hover Pack (Tier 7): Eight Motors, four Heavy Modular Frames, eight Computers, and 40 Alclad Aluminum Sheets can be used to make the Hover Pack through the Equipment Workshop.
- Road Signal (Tier 6): The Path Signal is placed on the Build Gun and can be made using two Steel Pipes, a Copper Sheet, and a Computer.
- Radio Control Unit (Tier 7): A Radio Control Unit can be built by the Manufacturer. It requires 32 Aluminum Casings, a Crystal Oscillator, and a Computer, and takes up to 48 seconds per unit.
- Supercomputer (Tier 7): A Supercomputer takes 32 seconds to be produced by the Manufacturer. This can be done using two Computers, two AI Limiters, three High-Speed Connectors, and 28 Plastics.
- Super-state Computer (Tier 8): The resources required to build it satisfactory The machine includes three Computers, two Electromagnetic Control Rods, 20 Batteries, and 45 Wires. It takes 50 seconds for the Manufacturer to make two Super-State Computers.
- Train station (Tier 6): Using the Build Gun, a train station can have four Heavy Modular Frames, eight Computers, 50 Concrete, and 25 Cables.
- Truck (Tier 5): The resources needed to build a Truck using the Build Gun include eight Motors, 10 Computers, four Heavy Modular Frames, 50 Rubber, and 10 Beacons.
Every Supercomputer Crafting Recipe To Satisfy
- Assembly Director System (Tier 7): An Assembly Director System can be created every 80 seconds using the Assembler, as well as two Adaptive Control Units and a Supercomputer.
- Geothermal Generator (Caterium Research): With Build Gun, a Geothermal Generator can be made using eight Supercomputers, 16 Heavy Modular Frames, 16 High-Speed Connectors, 40 Copper Sheets, and 80 Rubber.
- Minero Mk.3 (Tier 8): The Miner Mk.3 requires three Portable Miners, 50 Steel Pipes, five Supercomputers, 10 Fused Modular Frames, and three Turbo Motors to manufacture via the Build Gun.
- Nuclear Power Plant (Tier 8): A Nuclear Power Plant requires 250 Concrete, 25 Heavy Modular Frames, five Supercomputers, 100 Cables, and 100 Alclad Aluminum Sheets, and these are placed in the Build Gun.
- Particle Accelerator (Tier 8): The Particle Accelerator satisfactory can be done using Build Gun using 25 Radio Control Units, 100 Electromagnetic Control Rods, 10 Supercomputers, 50 Cooling Systems, 20 Fused Modular Frames, and 10 Turbo Motors.
- Programmable Splitter (Caterium Research): A Heavy Modular Frame, a Motor, and a Supercomputer are required to make the Programmable Splitter via Build Gun.
Computers Can Be Destroyed For FICSIT Coupons To Satisfaction
While there are many different recipes that require one or more Computers, there is also an alternative use for them. One of the first buildings that can be unlocked is the AWESOME Sink, which is part of the Tier 2 – Resource Sink Bonus Program. If players have additional Computers or the resources to build them, they can destroy the AWESOME Sink to get FICSIT Coupons.
The AWESOME Shop collects FICSIT Coupons in exchange for resources such as Ammo Packs, Health Packs, Beacons, and Explosives, as well as various parts, attachments, architectural items, vehicles, and other products that used to explore or build on satisfactory. Destroying a Computer yields 17,260, and a Supercomputer can destroy 99, 576 FICSIT Coupons. Items in the AWESOME Shop cost between one and 1,000 FISCIT Coupons, but most can be purchased for under 10. Getting FISCIT Coupons is an alternative way to use Computers and Supercomputers in satisfactory.
Next: Satisfying: How to Tame the Doggo Gecko (The Easy Way)
satisfactory available in Early Access on PC.
Vampire Survivors: Where to Find the Great Gospel Relic
About the Author